Harry Potter, Adam, and the Speghetti Monster

Harry Potter, Adam, and the Speghetti Monster
"Sorry guys...you haven't seen a small metal ball with wings flapping around by chance, have you?""

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Updates


Witchy Raven - ATHEIST WITCH EVEN MY FAVORITE GODDESS WOULD BE AN ATHEIST, IF SHE WEREN't A GODDESS Firstly, there was a problem with the Followers interface which has now been fixed.  So if you like what you see here, please feel free to join.

Secondly, I've found a couple of nice essays and blog entries online that specifically refer to the issue of Atheist witchcraft.  One is from Heather, who posted a nice essay on her blog wisegrrl.com called "How to be an Atheist Witch". Another one is called "Talking to the Gods as an Atheist Pagan" by Amber Magpie at Witchvox. Another blogpost would be an essay from chelseacheshirecat titled "A bit about my religious beliefs".

I've also found a series of funny memes from WitchRaven about secular witchcraft.  So I decided to make one for chuckles myself.  What do you think?
Over the next couple of weeks, I will be blogging about these topics: my anti-media manipulation spell, the continuation of my atheist hymnal, the image of the witch, gender, book and media reviews and others. 

Well, that's all for now, but I'll be back soon!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment